The TEACHENER EDUKIT is free to download and use for all HEI (higher education institution) workers and students. Due to the fact, that the available EDUKIT contains materials which were originally created by third parties, the copyrights of those materials must be observed.
Don’t worry – all we kindly ask of you is to register at the TEACHENER EDUKIT platform in order to download all the available materials. Once you register with your HEI email address , one of our administrators will verify your profile and accept your registration. And that’s it!
So, register at the TEACHENER EDUKIT platform and take advantage of everything waiting for you!
Information concerning the processing of personal data
Under the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/CE, hereafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform that:
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, established at ul. Gagarina 11, 87-100 Toruń, Poland (hereafter referred to as: the University), shall be the controller of your personal data.
- The University shall process your data for the purposes of your registration on the TEACHENER web-platform on the basis of art. 6, section 1(f) of GDPR – for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the University, which in this case is the identification of website users.
- Upon your request, we will exercise your right:
- To access your personal data, and, subject to national law: your right to rectify it,
- To erase the data or to process it in a limited way,
- To object the processing of your data,
- To transfer the personal data to IT systems of another controller.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper performance of the aim for which they have been gathered.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal has no legal effects with regard to the data which had been processed before the consent was withdrawn.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data can be made accessible to other public administration bodies, or bodies with whom the University co-operates in the organisation of the conference.
- Currently, we are not planning to transfer your data beyond EEA (which includes the European Union, Norway, Lichtenstein, and Iceland), but we do not exclude such a possibility in the future. If this happens, you will be informed about it in advance.
- You shall not be subject to an automated decision-making process or profiling.
- If you would like to contact the University to enquire about the processing of personal data, especially with regard to filing a request to exercise your rights, you should contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by letter (address: UMK w Toruniu, ul. Gagarina 11, 87-100 Toruń, Poland) with a note “IOD”. You may also contact us by phone: (+48) 56 611 27 42.